over 1000 voice overs since 1996.
over 1000 voice overs.
Wow. Since 1996. That’s a long time.
Like most VO folks, I started out in radio. I worked in Connecticut, Las Vegas and ended up settling in Nashville since 2005. Over that time I voiced and produced literally thousands of ads for almost every type of business from the local smoke shop on up to Coca Cola and Jose Cuervo.
I have voiced and mostly produced tens of thousands of radio imaging pieces (the stuff you hear between the songs with the cool zaps, swooshes, and explosions).
Take a listen:
I eventually brought video into the mix when a little site called YouTube came into existence. Most of my stuff can be seen at the Nashville JACK fm YouTube page, but I also tapped into my interviewing skills for Authentic “First Impression” Business Videos for local business owners, artists, salesfolk etc
I've even won some awards.
I’m not big on tooting my own horn or anything, but hey, I am trying to get hired, so…..
- 2009 Gold Addy Award for Best Radio Self Image Campaign – 96.3 JACK fm
- 2006 Gold Addy Award for Best Local Radio Campaign – Team Chevrolet
- 2009 A.I.R. Award for Best Advertising Campaign
- 2009 A.I.R. Award for Best Production Producer
- 2008 A.I.R. Award for Best Advertising Campaign
- 2008 A.I.R Award for Best Production Talent
- 2007 A.I.R. Award for Best Production/Creative Services Director
- 2007 A.I.R Award for Best Unaired Spot
- 2006 A.I.R. Award for Best Production Producer
- 2006 A.I.R. Award for Best Spot Produced by a Radio Station
- 2006 A.I.R. Award for Best Unaired Spot
- 2005 A.I.R. Award for Best Use of Humor in a Spot
- 2005 A.I.R. Award for Best Spot that Never Aired
- 2005 A.I.R. Award for Best Production/Creative Services Director
- 2002 Las Vegas Electronic Media Award for Best Production
- 2002 Las Vegas Electronic Media Award for Most Creative Commercial